A. Operational direction and scope of Use
This facility is a place to improve library utilization and information utilization capabilities, and is open to school members within the scope of not interfering with the library’s unique work.
Individuals and institutions who intend to use this facility may use the facility after obtaining approval for use by following prescribed procedures.
B. Opening Hours
- It is the same as the opening time of the library archives, and may be changed in special cases.
- Except for library use education, movie screening hours, and library-organized events
- Monday to Friday : 09:00 – 17:00
C. Qualification to apply
- Students enrolled in the undergraduate and graduate schools of this school (for students on leave, applicants for library use), faculty and staff
- Minimum number of people to use: 20 people
- Not available if there are any sanctions, such as overdue books or unpaid overdue fees
How to apply
- Download and submit it to the person in charge via email or in perso
Auditorium Officer E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Floor, Saebyeokbeol Library Office
- Reservations can be made one week before the date of use and must be checked for approval of use.
Contact : Saebyeokbeol Library(☎051-510-1304)
(However, applications for use shall not exceed 4 times per semester)
- It shall be used only for research and learning activities, and shall not be used for any other purpose.
The hours of use, the number of people, the purpose of use, etc. shall be observed.
- For facilities and equipment damaged during use, the applicant shall fully compensate for restoration or restoration expenses.
The import of food is prohibited (check-out measures when caught).
- Various wastes, etc., are collected by the applicant after use, and the equipment is organized.