Homepage is in preparation.
Pusan National University Library homepage is under construction.
As soon as it is completed, we will open the website. Please use the central homepage for the time being.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Start your search
Dissertation Submission Guide
- 2019. 8. 8.(Thu) 9 : 30 am ~ 5 : 30 pm (Only on that day)
- Inquiry about Hard copy of the Dissertation : 051-510-7600 (Collection development part of Library)
- Inquiry about thesis standard and graduation : 051-510-1901 (Graduate school Administrative office)
- Confirmation of composition and preparation method of thesis : Refer to Writing guide
- Number of submissions : ‘3’ (Graduate School of Law ‘4’) / When online file is not submitted, ‘1’ additional submission
- Detail View : Notice
도서관 데이터베이스 안정화 작업으로 인해 다음과 같이 도서관 서비스를 일시 중단하오니 이용자 여러분들의 양해 부탁드립니다.
작업일시 : 2018년 6월 16일(토) 13시 ~ 14시
서비스 중단 내용 : 도서관 홈페이지(모바일 앱 포함), 로그인, 교외접속, 자동화기기(자동반납기, 출입게이트, 좌석배정기)
|Busan Campus||Central Library||During the semester
Mon-Thu 09:00 ~ 21:00
Fri 09:00 ~ 18:00
※ Exam period 05:00~24:00
(Reading Room 1 : open 24/7)
|Mirinae Reading Room||06:00~23:00
※ Exam period 05:00~24:00
|Yangsan Campus||Medicine and Life Science Library||09:00~21:00||–||1st~ 2nd Floors
|Milyang Campus||Nano & Life Science Library||09:00~18:00||–||07:00~23:00
※ Exam period: open 24/7
Reading Room 3 : open until 02 a.m. the next day
- Book purchase recommendations for the library
- Target Audience : Professor, Instructor, postgraduate student, Undergraduate Student
(Limited by individual application)
- Contact Us : 051-510-1803, Central Library 1F Recommend a Purchase (Books)
- You can reqest for borrowing or copying the meterials held by other university Libraries
- Target Audience : Student, Faculty
- Contact Us : 051-510-1815, Central Library 1F iCOMMONS
- If no materials are found in a campus, materials can be searched in and checked out from other campuses.
- Target Audience : PNU Library member
- Contact Us : 051-510-1308, Centrla Library 1F Circulation Desk
- Become a PNU Library’s member and enjoy various services
- Target Audience : Basic – PNU Graduates, Citizens / Alumni (Hyowon) – PNU Graduates / Citizen -Citizens
The service period, cost, and range available for each member are different. Be sure to confirm.
- Contact Us : 051-510-1308, Central Library 1F Circulation Desk
- General orientation to introduce the PNU library and Collections, formal class of instruction to teach how to use library collections, and special class to teach the search skills and methods of various subject DB.
- Target Audience : Education for new undergraduates, information literacy education, academic DB education, lecture writing method, customized education
- Contact Us : 051-510-3159, Central Library 3F Humanities & Social Sciences Library
- Library Opening hours for 2nd semester in 2018 09-13
- [All the poetry of the world] Lecture 24 : John Cage Silence And Coincidence 05-16
- In-Process Material Request Interruption(18/05~22/05) 05-14
- Library Closure and Service Interruption(19/05~22/05) 05-11
- Running A Cooling Area in Saebyeokbeol Library 05-10
- Copy Killer: Plagiarism prevention program on service 05-08
- SaeByeokByeol Library Auditorium May Movie screening in 2018 05-04
- 2018 [Dr. Park, jong geun’s book collection] A Symposium on academic dissertation. 05-04
Do you have any inconvenience?
You can contact us by FAQ, Board inquiries, contact person by phone or email.
If you leave us any question, the person in charge will give you the answer as soon and accurate as possible.
For phone and email inquiries, please take a look at the contact information below.
|One Stop Serviceemail@example.com|
|Central Library Loan/Returnfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SaeByeokBeol Library Loan/Returnemail@example.com|
|Dojawi(Library Autonomy Committee)||051-510-3326||Dojawi Cafe|