Homepage is in preparation.
Pusan National University Library homepage is under construction.
As soon as it is completed, we will open the website. Please use the central homepage for the time being.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Start your search
Dissertation Submission Guide
- Submission Period : 2019. 7. 22.(Mon) ~ 8. 7(Wed)
~ Extension : 8. 14.(Wed) 24:00 ※ No additional extension ※
- Inquiry about Online File : 051-510-1832, 1817
- Confirmation of composition and preparation method of Dissertation : Writing guide
- Submission Site : http://dcollection.pusan.ac.kr
- Submit manual : Download
- Detail View : Notice
- 2019. 8. 8.(Thu) 9 : 30 am ~ 5 : 30 pm (Only on that day)
- Inquiry about Hard copy of the Dissertation : 051-510-7600 (Collection development part of Library)
- Inquiry about thesis standard and graduation : 051-510-1901 (Graduate school Administrative office)
- Confirmation of composition and preparation method of thesis : Refer to Writing guide
- Number of submissions : ‘3’ (Graduate School of Law ‘4’) / When online file is not submitted, ‘1’ additional submission
- Detail View : Notice
도서관 데이터베이스 안정화 작업으로 인해 다음과 같이 도서관 서비스를 일시 중단하오니 이용자 여러분들의 양해 부탁드립니다.
작업일시 : 2018년 6월 16일(토) 13시 ~ 14시
서비스 중단 내용 : 도서관 홈페이지(모바일 앱 포함), 로그인, 교외접속, 자동화기기(자동반납기, 출입게이트, 좌석배정기)
|Busan Campus||Central Library||During the semester
Mon-Thu 09:00 ~ 21:00
Fri 09:00 ~ 18:00
※ Exam period 05:00~24:00
(Reading Room 1 : open 24/7)
|Mirinae Reading Room||06:00~23:00
※ Exam period 05:00~24:00
|Yangsan Campus||Medicine and Life Science Library||09:00~21:00||–||1st~ 2nd Floors
|Milyang Campus||Nano & Life Science Library||09:00~18:00||–||07:00~23:00
※ Exam period: open 24/7
Reading Room 3 : open until 02 a.m. the next day
- Service : This is a request that the library buy an item that we do not hold in our collection, or have on order.
- Target : professors, instructors, graduates, undergraduates (There’s a application limit by individuals)
- Request: 051-510-1803 / Central Library 1st floor Collection Development Team
Ask us to copy domestic & international original text.
- Service : If you don’t have some materials in our library, you can copy it from our cooperated domestic and overseas libraries.
- Target: Students and Staffs of PNU
- Request: 051-510-1815 / Central Library 1st floor iCOMMONS
Ask us to copy from overseas academic journal support center
- Service: Collections of foreign journals in the technical sciences field(architectural, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, materials engineering, shipbuilding, aerospace engineering, chemical engineering) are provided free to all researchers.
- Target: members of PNU, general users
- Request: 051-510-3102 / Central Library 4th floor Serial publication room
Ask us to loan campus to campus
- Service: If you do not have the materials you want in your campus library or in case of all of them are borrowed, you can borrow other campus materials.
- Target: those who got membership to have right to lend materials
- Request:051-510-1308 / Central Library 1st floor, Circulation desk
Ask us to sign up as a general users.
- Service: As a member of the PNU Library, you can use various services. Service periods, costs, and ranges available for each member are different and must be confirmed before applying.
- Hyowon member (PNU Alumni and Completion student)
- General members (Local citizens, membership holders)
- Access member(Alumni within 5 years after graduation)
- Request: 051-510-1308 / Central Library 1st floor, Circulation desk
Ask us to use Library as a Student on a leave of absence/Researchers
- Service: As a Student on a leave of absence at the PNU and Researchers, you can use various services by applying for.
- Target: Student on a leave of absence at the PNU and Researchers
- Request: 051-510-1308 / Central Library 1st floor, circulation desk
Ask us to apply for Library Use Instruction
- Service: Undergraduate freshmen Library instruction, Data using instruction, Academic journal DB instruction, Thesis writing instruction, Customized instruction
- Library instruction: Freshmen
- Data using instruction: Members of PNU (undergraduates, graduates and membership holders of PNU)
- Academic journal DB instruction, Special lecture for thesis writing instruction, Customized instruction, etc.
- Request: 051-510-3159 / Central Library 3rd floor, Research Support Services Team
- [REN]All the poetry of the world Lecture 35 : Zhuang-Zi(莊子) and His Dream of Butterfly, Meet Franz Schubert's Winterreise (12.6.) 11-27
- [REN]All the poetry of the world Lecture 34 : Contemporary Art and Modern Physics-Look up the meaning of existence in a relationship(11.22.) 11-12
- Notice of changes in library opening hours due to the CSAT(14 Nov) 11-11
- Films screened in SaeByeokBeol Library Auditorium in Nov, 2019 11-08
- [REN] A meeting with the writer : Park, Sang-yeong (14 Nov) 10-28
- Guide to changing the Plagiarism Prevention Program(Turnitin) CLASS 10-17
- [REN]All the poetry of the world Lecture 33 : Literary imagination and Public character(10.25.) 10-15
- Library Opening hours for 2nd semester mid-term exam period in 2019 10-15
Do you have any inconvenience?
You can contact us by FAQ, Board inquiries, contact person by phone or email.
If you leave us any question, the person in charge will give you the answer as soon and accurate as possible.
For phone and email inquiries, please take a look at the contact information below.
|One Stop Serviceemail@example.com|
|Central Library Loan/Returnfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SaeByeokBeol Library Loan/Returnemail@example.com|
|Dojawi(Library Autonomy Committee)||051-510-3326||Dojawi Cafe|