|Faculty, Faculty(PNUH) Instructor||2,000,000|
|Emeritus professor, Staff, Teaching Assistant, PostDoc, Graduate Student, Researcher after graduating graduate school, Intern, Resident, Staff(PNUH)||600,000|
- Individual application limit calculation period: March of the current year to February of the following year
Purchase restricted book
- Comics, Books for infants/children’s books
- Elementary, middle, and high school textbooks and reference books
- Materials that are not original, such as copies, reprints, etc., and that violate copyright
- Fantasy, romance, martial arts, and light novels with a strong entertainment nature
Materials requested or recommended by a third party
※Complete books or expensive materials can be purchased by attaching a letter of recommendation from the department or after internal deliberation at the library.
- Apply after confirming whether the data to be applied are in the library (use “search for data on collection”).
- If an application is made for a book (selection, order) that is not in the library, the application may be canceled.
- Correctly enter the bibliographic information (signature, author, publisher, year of issue, ISBN, etc.) of the data to be applied.
Your application may be cancelled if your entries are incorrect.
- It takes about 2-3 weeks for domestic books and 4-6 weeks for foreign books to be obtained, but the period of acquisition may vary greatly depending on the data.
Ask a Librarian
- Humanities and Social sciences : ☎ 051-510-1803
- Science and Technology : ☎051-510-1399
Request/Enquiry for data
For the application and confirmation of application for the desired book, please use the My Menu > My Library > My Resources > Book Application