Off-campus Access Usage Guide
- Most of the electronic resources subscribed to in the library are only available within the IP addresses permitted under the terms of the contract.
- In order to use electronic data outside of Univ., you need to log in and access the URL provided by the library.
- ※ Access is available only by clicking on the link or banner on the library homepage.
- ※ Not available when you enter the address directly in the address bar or access it through favorites.
- At the request of the publisher, out-of-Univ. access is only available to students who are enrolled and in the office.
- Available in various web browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari), Chrome is recommended (Internet Explorer not available).
- Outside the Univ., please check the Proxy On status before using it.
Checking connection status
Checking IP address