Check delivery application details
After applying for the borrow delivery service, you can check the details.
Target of service
- Target users : Students with disabilities, full-time faculties in office, and visiting faculties
- Target materials : Busan Campus (Jangjeon-dong) library collection book (excluding Serials and references). Busan Campus Delivery Only.
- Inquiry : Central Library 1st Floor Desk ☎ 051-510-1800
How to apply
- Access and login to the library homepage.
- Check the catalog information of the materials you want to borrow by searching the catalog data
(Search ‘Catalog’ > Click on the material name > Items > Status > 대출가능)
- Apply for delivery service after clicking the button on the ‘service’ of Items
One working student is delivering all books, so it is difficult to deliver if you apply for a lot of books at once.Please apply for up to 10 books at a time as much as possible.
- Books on borrow or books that cannot be borrowed cannot be applied
- Make sure to enter your contacts and email in [My Menu > Change Information]
- Applications before 09:00 are received on the same day, and applications after 09:00 are received on the next day
- The time required from receipt to borrow is 1 day
- Delivery time: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 12:00 (once a day)
※ Delivery may not be possible to prevent damage to books in case of rain.
- Visit the lab where entered at the time of application
- When receiving the data, seal or sign on the “Data Delivery Receipt”
※ Must be received by the applicant oneself
- Return directly to the library where the books are stored