공지 & 행사
Do you happen to know the “SAM Learning Information Guide” that is full of knowledge???
In order to support your learning, the library collects information necessary for liberal arts, self-development, and educational research and provides it through the SAM Learning Information Guide.
Why don’t you share your own know-how about SAM learning information guide content with your classmates through comments and communication boards?
A total of 20 students who wrote on the SAM Study Guide bulletin board and comment section will receive a Starbucks Gifticon (10,000 won) voucher!
- Participation target: Undergraduate students who have taken or are taking compulsory and optional courses in liberal arts (areas 1-7)
- Participation period: 2023.05.15. ~ 2023.06.16.
- How to participate
|1. Log in to the library website|
|2. Access to the SAM Learning Information Guide on the main screen of the library website|
|3. Create a post by selecting either a comment box or a communication board in the Learning and Self-improvement Guide|
|When selecting a comment section in the Learning Information Guide||When selecting an in-platform communication board|
① Read one of the learning and self-improvement guides
② Write a review in the comment section at the bottom of the guide article
(100 characters or more)
– Things you want to read and fix after reading the guide
– Feel free to create your own learning know-how if you are taking or have taken the course
① Title is written by subject name
② Feel free to write your own know-how gained while taking the relevant course
(at least 100 characters)
– Introduction to learning content (such as what you learn)
– Introduction of reference books (video), etc. that helped with learning
– Introduction of know-how in writing and testing assignments, etc
|※ Users can participate in duplicate writing, but duplicate winners are not possible when selecting winners.|
- announcement of the winner: 2023.06.19., Announcement of the library website and individual contact will be scheduled
- Selection criteria: Selection considering the sincerity of the contents and the fidelity of the information
- Questions: Library Service Operations Team(051-510-1872)