RefWorks enables you to:
- collect your references in your own personal database.
- add references, manually or automatically, via the export function of databases or catalogues.
- search your own literature database and organize references in different folders.
- use your references for citations in MS Word in any required output style.
Some added advantages of RefWorks for PNU users:
- As long as PNU Library has a license to use RefWorks, you can continue to use it even if you are no longer at PNU.
- RefWorks is available via the internet, so it can be used anywhere.
- You can easily share your references with others.
To open an account, you must be within the PNU domain.
- Go to www.refworks.com -> click Login -> Sign up for a new account.
- Enter the request information.
- Select your discipline or field of interest and select a user type.
Note: RefWorks will send a confirmation mail with the PNU Subscriber Group Code.
- Librarian Deocksoo Choi, email@example.com