- EndNote is an online search tool that can be used to search online bibliographic resources and retrieve references directly into your EndNote library.
- EndNote is a reference and full-text organizer with a collaborative web tool
– Your personal reference library will save you countless hours of organizing your research.
- EndNote is a bibliography-maker
– Cite While You Write™ takes the pain out of citing and formatting references in Microsoft® Word. You can also create bibliographies for other word processing programs using Format Paper. (RTF files)
- EndNote can be downloaded only by PNU members.
- The program must be installed on your computer after downloading.
- Right-click on the downloaded zip file, to install. (When you install the program by double-clicking on the downloaded zip files, you should enter a product key.)
- To install all Output Style, you must choose “Custom Installation” instead of “Typical Installation”. (If you install “Typical Installation”, you cannot use all of the styles because only some of the Output Style can be installed)
- For more information on downloading and installing this program, please refer to the following guidance files.