[Closure Extension]Library Closed and Service Information Due to Corona19
In accordance with the government’s strong social distance policy to prevent and block corona spread, Please understand that the Pusan University Library extend the closure as follows.
■ Extension Closed period: 2020. 04. 06. (Mon) ~ Until further notice
The entire library is closed, including the Central Library, SaeByeokBeol Library, each branch (Law, Med, Nano), and the Mirinae Reading Room.
■ How to use the library during the closing period
[Online Book Loan]
- Period : 2020. 4. 6. (Mon) ~ Until further notice
- For current students, Faculty and Membership(except Basic)
- Application : Books available for borrowing from the PNU Library’s (Up to 5 books)
- How to apply : Search → Detail Information → Select the ‘V’(Preservation) icon
- How to pick up : Within 2Days after receiving the SMS
※ If not received within the period, the loan will be canceled.
※ If you cancel more than 3 times, you cannot apply for online loan
※ Send SMS – 3 times a day(11:00, 14:00, 16:00)
- Pick up location : Entrance to the 1F gate of Central Library
• Inquiry : Return desk on 1st Floor of the Central Library
[Pause reservation service]
• Reservation of loan books will be suspended during the closing period.
[Loan extension and return]
• During the closure period, the return date of books scheduled to be returned is postponed to 4.27. (Mon).
– Recommended to return through unmanned return machine and registered mail.
Kor: (46241) 부산광역시 금정구 부산대학로 63번길 2 부산대학교 중앙도서관 1층 자료반납담당자 (☎ 051-510-1301)
Eng: (46241) 2, Busandaehak-ro 63beon-gil, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, Pusan National University Central Library 1F (☎ 051-510-1301)